- West Sacramento
- South Sacramento
- Mid Town Sacramento
- El Dorado Hills
- Cameron Park
- Shingle Springs
- Granite Bay
- Citrus Heights
- Rancho Cordova
- Pour-Over Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- How A Trust Works
- What Is A Trust?
- The Downsides of Probate
- About Probate
- Estate Planning & Wills
- About Morris Law Group
- Business Structure Essentials–Incorporating a Business in California
- Estate Planning Essentials — Using Revocable Trusts to Avoid Probate in California
- Revocable Trusts, Living Trusts, and Family Trusts: What’s the Difference?
- The Outside General Counsel: A Higher Level of Legal Services for Business
- Use Joint Tenancy to Pass Property to Your Children and Avoid Probate
- Using Online Services to Draft your Legal Documents: What They Don’t Want You to Know
- What to Look for When Choosing a Bankruptcy Firm: Avoiding Bankruptcy Mills
- Why Living Trusts Work Even When No Legal Transfer of Ownership Takes Place
El Dorado Hills5137 Golden Foothill Parkway, Ste. 110
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sacramento8880 Cal Center Dr., Ste 400
Sacramento, CA 95826
About Morris Law Group
Attorney David R. Morris is a Certified Specialist in Estates, Trusts, and Probate, certified by the State Bar of California. Certified Specialists undergo rigorous peer review, testing, and education to certify that they are experts in their subject matter areas. Fewer than two percent of attorneys in California become Certified Specialists in any area of law—the designation serves as an indication that the attorney is skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable in the specialty area.
With offices in Sacramento and El Dorado Hills, Morris Law Group provides innovative, cost effective solutions for clients seeking to resolve and avoid problems related to their families and livelihoods. We serve individuals and business clients in the communities of El Dorado Hills, Sacramento, West Sacramento, South Sacramento, Midtown Sacramento, Natomas, Folsom, Granite Bay, Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, Carmichael, Roseville, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs and Placerville.